Insurance for Food & Drinks Retail


Retail food and drinks businesses face many risks, such as glass breakage or building cover (if you own your own premises), property, accident damage, and theft. A Business Package Insurance Policy is suitable for restaurants and cafes. A brief summary of this insurance cover is below.